Static And Dynamic Pass Box With Interlocking System For CleanRoom
What is Handmade Clean Room Transfer Window?
As a kind of auxiliary equipment for cleaning, transfer window is mainly used for the transfer of small items between clean area and clean area, unclean area and clean area, in order to reduce the number of clean room doors, and minimize the degradation of pollution in clean area.
What Is Handmade Clean Room Transfer Window used for?
Transfer window is widely used in microcell technology, biological laboratory, pharmaceutical factory, hospital, food processing industry, LCD, electronics factory and so on.
Basic Performance Requirements
1. Cleanliness requirements in laminar flow transfer window: Grade B;
2. The inner and outer double shell, the inner arc treatment, to ensure no gap connection;
3. Adopt negative pressure laminar flow design, air flow direction adopts up and down mode, side return air adopts 304 stainless steel cold rolled plate punching design, and set up reinforcement;
4. Filter: G4 for primary filter and H14 for high efficiency filter, with efficiency of 99.99%;
5. Wind speed: after high efficiency filter, the wind speed of the air is controlled in 0.3-0.4m/s (test at 150mm under the high efficiency air distribution plate);
Pressure difference function: display filter pressure difference (high efficiency 0-500PA range), accuracy ±5Pa;
Control function: fan start/stop button, equipped with built-in electronic door interlock; Set uv sterilization lamp, design a separate switch;
8. Hepa filter can be separately removed and installed from the upper box, easy to maintain and replace the filter;
9. Noise: noise < 65dB during normal operation of transfer window;
10. Efficient air outlet flow plate: 304 stainless steel mesh plate